It’s no secret that we all love a good sports clips. Whether it’s motivating us to get out and play or just giving us a good laugh, these 5 sports clips will make you want to hit the gym or the court. From Michael Jordan to LeBron James, check out these iconic athletes who have used their athletic prowess to inspire others. It may just be what you need to get your adrenaline pumping for the next game.
LeBron James Becomes One of Five Men to Average 30,000 Points and 10,000 Rebounds in a Season
LeBron James is one of the greatest basketball players of all time. He has won four championships and is a three-time MVP. Recently, he became one of only five men to average 30,000 points and 10,000 rebounds in a season. Here are some Sports Clips that will inspire you to get out and play:
1) LeBron becoming one of five men to average 30,000 points and 10,000 rebounds in a season.
2) LeBron’s amazing comeback against the Golden State Warriors in the 2016 NBA Finals.
3) His championship-winning performance in Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals.
4) His incredible dunking skills in this video from 2007.
5) LeBron’s impressive stats for his entire career.
Serena Williams Becomes the First Woman to Win 100 Singles Titles and Become a Grand Slam Champion Twice
After defeating her sister in the final of the Australian Open in January, Serena Williams became the first woman to win 100 singles titles and become a Grand Slam champion twice. This incredible accomplishment is even more impressive given that she has played at an incredibly high level for over 20 years, starting when she was just a teenager. Her accomplishments prove that anything is possible if you put your mind to it, and we can all learn from her journey. Here are five Sports Clips That Will Inspire You To Get Out And Play:
1. When Serena Williams was just a young teen, she faced fierce competition from Venus Williams in the tennis world. This Sports Clip shows how determined Serena was to win, no matter what her sister said or did:
2. When Serena Williams won her first Grand Slam title at the U.S. Open in 1999, it was an incredible moment for not only women’s tennis, but sports as a whole:
3. In 2011, after winning her second Wimbledon championship and having almost completed her career grand slam, Serena Williams announced that she would be retiring at the end of the year:
4. However, months later she announced that she would be returning to tennis and competing in tournaments throughout 2016:
5. Finally, on September 11th 2017, Serena Williams won her third Wimbledon championship by beating Naomi Osaka in a thrilling final match: these incredible achievements prove that anything is possible if you put
Jason Witten Retires After 16 Seasons as an NFL Tight End
Jason Witten, one of the most prolific tight ends in NFL history, announced his retirement on Thursday after 16 seasons. Here are some clips that will inspire you to get out and play.
1) In this clip from 2016, Witten celebrates a touchdown against the Philadelphia Eagles with some truly heroic athletic feats: backflipping over a defender and then hurdling another player before catching the ball.
2) Another highlight reel catch from 2016: Witten spins around to make a contested catch in the end zone against the Baltimore Ravens.
3) This impressive grab from 2013 shows off Witten’s athleticism and strength as he nearly catches a pass while being dragged down by two defenders.
4) From 2011, another great highlight reel play from Jason Witten as he races downfield for a touchdown against the Cleveland Browns.
Roger Federer Wins His Eighth Wimbledon Title
When Roger Federer steps onto the Centre Court at Wimbledon for his eighth title this weekend, it will be a culmination of a career that has been nothing short of extraordinary. At 32 years old, Federer is still playing some of the best tennis of his life, and he has put together an unmatched record at one of the most prestigious tournaments in the world. Here are four Sports Clips that will inspire you to get out and play:
1. In 2011, Federer overcame a two-set deficit to beat Novak Djokovic in the Wimbledon final. This victory is considered one of the greatest comebacks in tennis history.
2. In 2012, Federer became only the fourth player in history to win seven consecutive Grand Slam titles. He accomplished this by winning all six majors preceding Wimbledon that year.
3. In 2015, Federer became just the sixth man in history to hold all four Grand Slam titles at once – including Wimbledon – when he won at Roland Garros.
4. Federer’s 2017 Wimbledon victory was his 20th major title overall and seventh Wimbledon crown (his second consecutive). This makes him only the fifth man in history to achieve such a feat and one of just two men (the other being Björn Borg) to win eight or more Grand Slam titles.
Tim Tebow Throws a Super Bowl Parade for the New York Jets
Tim Tebow threw a Super Bowl parade for the New York Jets on Sunday, and it was an incredible show of support for his team. The parade route went through Times Square, and it was absolutely packed with people cheering on the Jets. Tebow himself even took part in some of the festivities, throwing a ceremonial first pitch to Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors. It was an amazing display of support from one player to another, and it really showed what a special relationship Tebow and the Jets have.
Cleveland Browns upset the New England Patriots
The Cleveland Browns shocked the New England Patriots on Sunday, 27-24, in a game that was full of excitement and surprises. The Brownies took the lead early in the fourth quarter, only to see Tom Brady and the Patriots rally for the victory. Here are five clips from the game that will make you want to get out and play:
1. DeShone Kizer throws an amazing touchdown pass to Antonio Callaway to take a 24-20 lead with under six minutes left in the game.
2. The Browns defense forces a three-and-out deep in New England territory and then Kizer leads his team on an amazing scoring drive that culminates with a touchdown pass to David Njoku to take a 27-24 lead with just over two minutes left in the game.
3. Jabrill Peppers makes an incredible interception in the end zone late in the fourth quarter that seals the victory for Cleveland.
4. Troy Smith completes a 25-yard touchdown pass to Rashard Higgins with just over four minutes left to give Cleveland some breathing room and put away what had been an intense contest between two evenly matched teams.
5. With less than two minutes left, Cody Kessler hits tight end Seth DeValve for a 61-yard touchdown reception that seals the victory for Cleveland and sends fans into frenzy all around Cleveland Stadium
Serena Williams becomes first black woman to win a major tennis title
Serena Williams’ victory at the Australian Open was historic and inspiring. She became the first black woman to win a major tennis title, and the first woman in over 25 years to win a Grand Slam singles title. This win shows that no matter what your race or gender is, you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
This victory also proves that anyone, regardless of their background, can be successful if they work hard enough. Serena has always been an incredible athlete and this win is just another example of her immense talent. If you’re looking for motivation to get out and play sports, check out some of the Sports Clips that will inspire you.
LeBron James wins his fourth NBA Championship
In an exciting seven-game series, LeBron James led the Cleveland Cavaliers to their fourth NBA Championship. This championship marks James’ fourth title in six years, and his eighth overall.
This victory comes as a result of hard work and dedication from James and the entire Cavs team. Throughout the playoffs, they consistently battled on the court and proved themselves to be one of the best teams in the league.
The game against the Golden State Warriors was particularly thrilling. In game seven, with the series tied at 3-3, Cleveland came back to take a lead late in the third quarter. However, Stephen Curry led a furious comeback attempt and eventually forced overtime. In OT, Curry made two clutch 3-pointers to give Golden State the lead for good.
Despite this heartbreaking loss, Cleveland fans can be proud of their team’s accomplishments. They have shown that even when faced with tough challenges, they are able to come together and achieve success. These Sports Clips will inspire you to get out and play like LeBron James did – nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it!
UFC 225: Rose Namajunas defeats Joanna Jedrzejczyk
UFC 225: Rose Namajunas defeats Joanna Jedrzejczyk
On Saturday, May 12th, UFC 223 came to a close with one of the most anticipated fights of the year – Rose Namajunas facing off against Joanna Jedrzejczyk.
Namajunas showed her skills as a wrestler and boxer as she dominated Jedrzejczyk in the first two rounds. In the third round, Jedrzejczyk finally found an opening, landing some hard punches to Namajunas’s head but it wasn’t enough to take her down. Namajunas then landed a series of powerful kicks to Jedrzejczyk’s body, causing the Polish fighter to stumble backwards and referee Herb Dean called for the end of the fight.
After winning by TKO in the third round, Namajunas became the UFC women’s Strawweight champion. This victory is significant as it breaks another record set by Ronda Rousey – becoming the first woman in UFC history with four consecutive title defenses.
This was a great fight that showed off both fighters’ abilities and revealed who would come out on top at UFC 225: Rose Namajunas.
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel announce their separation
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have announced their separation after 12 years of marriage. The pair released statements confirming the news on Sunday (June 3). “We have decided to separate,” read the statement from both stars. “Our primary focus right now is on our children and their well-being.” In a joint appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, they addressed the split and revealed that they had been planning it for some time. “It’s been a tough decision, but we’re doing what’s best for our family,” Timberlake said. “People can speculate all they want, but at the end of the day, our main concern is always going to be our kids.”
The pair met while filming The Social Network in 2007 and married later that year. They share two sons, 7-year-old Dimitri and 2-year-old Silas. Timberlake has been candid about his past struggles with addiction, which may have contributed to the couple’s decision to split.